Emcura Immediate Care
Urgent Care & Walk-In Primary Care located in Bloomfield, Grosse Pointe, Royal Oak, Northville and Novi, MI
What is occupational medicine?
Occupational medicine relates to the health in the workplace,including the ability to perform work; the physical, chemical, biological, and social environments of the workplace; and the health outcomes of environmental exposures.
What services do we offer?
- DOT (Department of Transportation) Physical Exams
- DOT (Department of Transportation) Drug Test
- Firefighter Physical Exams
- Police Physical Exams
- Pre-Employment Physical Exams
- In-House Drug Testing and Send-Out Drug Testing (Federal Regulated and Non-Federal Non-Regulated)
- Note: Federal Drug Testing is only available in our Bloomfield Hills and Northville clinics. The Grosse Pointe and Royal Oak clinics only offer In-House Drug Testing at this time.
- Ten-Panel Drug Test
- (13 drugs tested: cocaine, marijuana, opiate, aphetamine, methamphetamine, phencylidine, benzo, barbiturates, methadone, tricyclic antidep, oxycodone, propoxyphene, buprenorphine)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Tests
- Note: We do not offer Quantiferon Gold TB Testing
- Employee Vaccination Status Antibody Testing (such as MMR, Hepatitis B titer/level, and Varicella)